Thursday, December 13, 2007

Why don't you go "Elf Yourself!"

In response to Jon's astute observation of how I (Mary McGuire) love to make the Holiday Season perfect (even though he didn't get HIS Christmas present last year until, oh, I think it was Valentine's Day - how's that for "perfect?") - I'd like to give this little holiday treat to our bloggers in honor of Jon Carson, whose approach to the Holiday Season is a little more... shall I say, cavalier (if not "last minute" or even a little "bah humbug" at times)? So, sit back (you too, Jon) and enjoy just how much I love making the Holiday Season as perfect as I can possibly make it. Just click on this lovely elf to start the fun!

Nothing spreads holiday love like ElfYourself.com Go ahead and have some holiday fun and go "Elf Yourself" and loved ones!

No comments: