Friday, September 12, 2008

Have a GREAT Weekend!!

What about that book written by Mike Gill--"How Starbucks Saved My Life"?!?!?!? I read the entire book and it was a great read (made me want to run right out to Starbucks for a latte!). Go to our www.amazon.com store and order it. Tom Hanks is gonna make it into a movie and it will be a good one!!
True confession time--yes, I, Mary McGuire, am a clutterer!! But I'm reading Mike Nelson's book, "Stop Clutter From Stealing Your Life". Log onto www.clutterless.org and find out how you can rid yourself of that awful mess.
Have a great weekend everyone and we'll see you Monday when Jon and I tell you all about our big anniversary bash next Friday at The Shack. If you're the parents of boys, you'll want to tune in on Monday. We talk to the author of "The Trouble with Boys: A Surprising Report Card on Our Sons, Their Problems at School, and What Parents and Educators Must Do." Wow--that title is a mouthful but the content sounds very enlightening (I feel like I could write a book about the trouble with girls!!!!). We also have our medium Susan Anderson joining us Monday to recap the success of the Brain Candy Project fundraiser held the end of August. We'll be taking your calls if you want to ask Susan a question.
Have a great weekend everyone. Peace.
Mary

No comments: