Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where did this week go???????

Wow, I can't believe how quickly this week flew by. I have to admit that I've been a lazy blogger which means I haven't been blogging at all! Today's show was pretty informative, I think. Check out the following websites if you missed it. You'll find a great book that helps girls figure how to find the college of their dreams--go to www.jayefenderson.com for details. Information about dealing with financial crisis in your relationship is at www.takingspace.com. Enroll your 3 to 8 year old in "Music Around the World" at the Children Museum of Fond du Lac at the Windhover Center for the Arts. Check out www.cmfdl@sbcglobal.net for details. Stephanie Korb is a wonderful teacher and your kids will love her as well as her class.
See you Tuesday!! (I'm off for a family reunion this weekend--if I survive it, that is!!).
Mary

No comments: