Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where has this week gone?????

It's Thursday already and I don't know where the week went but I do know I had fun this morning. I am always in a good mood when we talk to Mary T. Browne. Be sure to visit her website at www.marytbrowne.com. She has published several books and you'll also find her at www.k107.com as she's our K107.1 Life Coach and Spiritual Advisor. We had to reschedule Gary Gruber, author "Gruber's Complete SAT Guide 2009"--Jon and I will talk to Gary Tuesday, October 7th so stay tuned!!
Fridays are a blast so join Jon and me when Spike comes on board to talk Packers vs. Falcons (win some football stuff), Tony Meade plays Masterpiece Theater to give away movie passes, and Dr. Jan Yager explains how to "Work Less, Do More"--that's also the title of his new book.
Hang in there people--the weekend is just around the corner!!!!!!!!!!
Mary

No comments: