Thursday, June 17, 2010

COUNTRY USA SPECIAL POST: THURSDAY!

It's your FOURTH chance this week to win a pair of 5-Day passes to Country USA, kicking off next week at the Ford Festival Grounds in Oshkosh! K107.1 Facebook Fans--just leave a COMMENT ON THIS POST and you're qualified to win those tickets for today only! We'll have another post tomorrow and make more winners all week. Not a Facebook fan? Just click "Like" in the Facebook section at k107.com. As country legend Ronnie Milsap says: "Even I can see how great it is to have fabulous sponsors like Attitude Sports and Floor Quest..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I live in oshkosh and I would love to have the passes. I'm 15 and would love to go there with my dad or a friend. We live 2 minutes away from the CUSA grounds.

(I commented on the Facebook page and this because I didn't know where to comment!) :)

Nicholas Cook