Monday, January 12, 2009

MERRY MONDAY!!

I can't believe it's already the second Monday of January--time flies when you're having fun if that's what we're having, freezing our derriers off in this Winter Wonderland. Yeah, that's what we're having fun or at least I am because I like winter!! Jon and I liked our guests this morning as well. Bob Beaudine was very into his advice on how to find a job in these tough times and he IS an expert. Check out www.powerofwho.com.

How to be happy? Now that's a question I ask myself all the time and now I have a starting point with Sonja Lyubomirsky's book (now available in paperback) "The How of Happiness"--go to www.thehowofhappiness.com to learn how you can have a more fulfilled life.

Maybe the Miss America Pageant fulfills your life (then you REALLY need help!). Miss Wisconsin gave Jon and I the scoop this morning about the new reality show on TLC that allows you to vote for your favorite contestants for Miss America. Go to www.tlc.com and click on Countdown to the Crown.

Tomorrow's show looks pretty interesting....well to me, anyway. We'll help you help your kids get better grades through Sylvan Learning Outreach. We talk to Regina Leeds who is a guru of organizing (which we all need to help our New Year be less.....messy). We can't forget that Inauguration Day is soon upon us and we welcome historian Bruce Chadwick to Tuesday's show to talk about the parallels between Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln. Who knew?

See ya tomorrow!
Mary

No comments: